1. DATA CONTROLLER
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal information is:
2. DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCESSING
- Provision of our service: Personal data are used in order to contact you to process orders and deliver goods as ordered by you
- Communication: Communication related to our business relationship with you or the company you represent
- Marketing: Personal data is used for marketing-related purposes, including to target our communication with you in view of your areas of interests and focus and to send you relevant product promotion in the form of i.a. newsletters.
- Optimization of user experience on website: Personal data is collected through your use of our website. We use these details to optimize the user experience on our website and the services we offer. See also our cookie-policy
Categories of personal data
We process the following categories of personal data about :
Ordinary personal data:
Information about previous communication: Overview of types of information we send to you, information about previous communication
Personal details and contact information: Name, title, role, gender, company, work address, email address, company telephone number, mobile number, working e-mail address
- Source of the personal data
We collect your personal data from the following source(s):
- Online sources
- Public authorities
Legal basis for the processing
We process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- Article 6.1.b (Necessary for the performance of the contract between you and 4PET Holding B.V.)
- Article 6.1.f (Necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate purposes of communicating effectively with customers, vendors and other business partners)
We share your personal information with:
- Suppliers and vendors that We work with to assist our company (meaning service providers, technical support, supply services, and financial institutions);
- Group entities
We will retain personal data processed for these purposes for as long as necessary to pursue the purposes.
Generally, we store information as long as we assess to have an active business relation with you.
3. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent.
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Danish Data Protection Agency.
You can take steps to exercise your rights by contacting IT Manager, Machiel Jeurissen at email email@example.com.
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
Last updated: 24 May 2018